Fly Tying

March 26th-29th Baldwin Steelhead Outing

We're looking at $37.50 a night per person. These are riverfront cabins and we are limited to 8 guys.

OSD Friday-Monday

Hunter

NEMi Friday-Sunday

Sean Friday-Sunday

Old Injun Friday-Sunday

Kingfisher Friday-Monday

Dornug Sunday night Only

Myself Friday-Monday

I'm in. I will probably stay at in Wellston and will have Jessy for the weekend while the wife travels with Carolyn to her Washington DC field trip.

Hey Shoe, I'm thinking of going for steel at around the time of the rod show. Waddya think, too early?

Jack,

We had a wet fall and there's quite a few fish in the system. They may be darker hold-overs, but they're in there. If we get a mid-winter thaw, a fresh run will come in. Where are you thinking?

QUOTE (Shoe @ Feb 6 2004, 12:44 PM)
Jack,

Where are you thinking?

The front of your boat on the P.M.? tongue.gif

Really, I'll probably head off to Baldwin and roll the dice. Is good ya?

I might be good for that. Give me the dates of your stay. Got another spot in mind, maybe it will work out??!!

I definitly want to go, but not sure with my Daughters B-day that friday the 26th. So I guess for now I'm still a maybe!

Ok Fellas

The cabins are almost full, but don't let that discourage anyone. We will use the cabins for a base camp and festivities. There are other Motels nearby.

I'll call him now

Update

I reserved both cabins for Friday and Saturday night and the big one (sleeps 5) for Sunday night.

He will send me the confirmation in a week. At that point he will require a deposit equal to one night's stay for each cabin. I'll do the math once everyone is aboard and know how many nights everyone is staying.

Hunter, how many nights?