Fly Tying
stony

Ice Fishing Swap

I definately like the due date of Jan 5. That way we can actually use them. I'm going to try and find some glow materials and do something like a czech nymph, only it will be white and hopefully glow. I'm pretty sure I can find some glo-beads if I need them. I'll try to get done earlyso we can get these back ASAP. We're already getting lots of snow up here and it won't be long before we can fish for Kokanee Salmon through the ice. Late Dec. to early Jan. is usually when everyone up here gets started on the ice. This should be fun!!

Sounds great Todd.

Lead wire is a must also. I'm going to tye up one of each of these for everybody. The one on the left is a killer, assassinator, murderer, slayer, etc. etc.

IPB Image

I'm new to the forum but if yall' would let me I'm in on this I tie alot of ice paterns with glass beeds in naturally light colors.

Steve :dunno:

I'm new to the forum but if yall' would let me I'm in on this I tie alot of ice paterns with glass beeds in naturally light colors.

Steve :dunno:

Great. You are in then.

So far we have 8 in this "unofficial" swap.

Stony

Mako

Green Acres

Daup

Worstcaster

bunny

Big Todd

Steve P

Again, my egg swap will be over in a couple of weeks and then at that time, we can get this one going in full swing. No limit as to how many people can get into this one either. If you are interested, sign up and then we can get this going shortly.

ive been trying to figure out what to tie for this one came up with a few ideas but they don't seem to be up to snuff to give away

what does everyone plan on ice fishing for so can get an idea of what kind of fly to tie up... me im going for panfish mostly

80% Perch / Crappie / Bluegill

10% Trout

5% Walleye

5% Whatever else wants to end up on the dinner plate

I'll be after Kokanee Salmon in Lttle Bitteroot Lake.

Stony,

Please change your picture back to the dog's a$$. It is much better to look at than Richard Simmons! It may even be better than the picture of you! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Just Kidding!

Todd

hey guyz thanks for lettin' me in I've got some real killers for big gills and crappy thru the ice. We don't get alot of ice here in nwMO but the guy in MN I tie em' for in MN says they are absolute killers and I do pretty darn well by em' just after ice out down here. Thanks again for lettin' me in I'm looking forward to gettin' some cool new ice bugs to copy and send north (and to try myself)!!!!!!!! :headbang: :cheers:

cheers and tight lines yall'

Steve

Hi Everyone,

I have mine tied and ready to mail, just need to know where to send them now :dunno:

Bunny

You have the addy now.