Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
roycestearns

October Meeting Schedule

Click here to connect: meeting link

Schedule: Today at 3:00 PM Pacific Time.

We have a great collection of Homework.

Maybe everyone can share what they learned tying the pattern.

What pattern do you want to do for November?

My vote:

1. Mar Lodge

2. Eagle pattern

3. Tri Color Dee

im off for work here in about 20 mins. and cursing every min. of it because im missing this one, (i dont want to miss any, theyre too much fun), but my vote for the next is the mar lodge, thats just personal preferance, ill be happy with an eagle, or dee anyways. but mar lodge.......btw, im still hoping to make this one, i just dont know how work is going to turn out.

Need some Help ! <_<

Can someone tell me what time is it actually on Pacific time ... I think the difference with France is 8

Thanks

All the best

Bruno

I'm logged in, but I can't seem to get a full window with the controls to send text. Sorry I couldn't communicate.

I had fun listening though.

Ok Mike, that explains it. Good you could listen anyway. This month was much better than last and I am sure we will get even better as time goes on.

Glad it went well. I'll put in a vote for the Mar Lodge. I don't find it as intimidating as the Durham Ranger. For some reason, GP tippets always kick my butt.

John

I agree .... way better. :headbang: :headbang:

Video worked good, audio seemed to be problematic on our end.

It was pretty cool having Bruno participate from France .... and Damian came in from Nova Scotia so it was pretty international.

We agreed to the Black Dog (per Kelson) for the November meeting. We'll get the recipe up shortly. Kelson's version is listed in Frodin.

Thanks guys, it was a good meeting, very cool how all of us can get together over 1000's of miles and exchange ideas and learn so much from everyone.

Looking forward to another!

Best,

Damian

Many many thanks guys for the very good meeting... Video was perfect, just somethimes little problem for me with sound but I think it's normal with the distance.

I learn a lot, I have just to practise more my english to understand evrything :rolleyes:

Hope to be for the next.

All the best

Bruno

I threw some pictures from our side up on Ronn's web site under Events

Also Ronn has some new items in "Latest News" that might be of interest, can you say "all I want for xmas is some new hooks" ?

Pictures of his new streamer and Marbury hooks are up as well.

Ronn's site

Sign in to follow this