Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Any Takers

Yahoo my first fly tying swap. count me in. thanks for setting this up, fly time. I will send an extra one for the swapmiester. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

November 20 sounds good to me. I havent figured out what fly to tie yet. :D

My son will be in on this one. He wants to tie a bugger with krystal flash chenille (which should be different enough from the regular bugger that somebody is already in with). Probably sized somewhere between 6 and 10.

Nov. 20 is fine.

Wow guys, this one took off very quick, Im so glad to have all of you youngsters involved, and you will be getting some great flies!!! :yahoo: :headbang: :yahoo:

My addy is;

Dustin Westfall

HC 81 Box 258 C

Lewisburg WV 24901

Thanks to all :yahoo: for your participation!! I look forward to seeing your flies!!

Just a quick check, to see how your alls progress is going, has anyone started? if so share with us your progress, problems, and or success with your flies for this swap!!! Once again a quick thanks to all who are participating in this swap!!!

Dustin.

Animan, thats good to hear, no rush yet, there is still time, I was just seeing how you guys were doing with em, Cant wait to see what you have come up with!!

Just a quick check, to see how your alls progress is going, has anyone started? if so share with us your progress, problems, and or success with your flies for this swap!!! Once again a quick thanks to all who are participating in this swap!!!

Dustin.

The san juan are done.

The Wolly boggers are still on production :D

:headbang: hey fly time I am going to tie some shrimp with olive brown polar chenille and golden olive scudback. I will tie an extra one for the swapmiester. If I have eny trouble at all I will contact you on the site. I will try to send them off by monday.

OK, I forgot to mention this, but the first set of flies to arrive gets some extras from me, and if I get 2 sets the same day, Ill reward both!! Is this cool with everybody?