Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Any Takers

Fly time... the flies of my 2 sons was send last week.

It won't be long before you receive them !

It's only a post office timing

The olive brown one is for you, fly time. Tell me if you catch enything whith it. I sure don't mind waiting till they are all in. I made junior-A basketball for my school. :headbang:

WOW!! Congrats Buggy, I never played B-ball at school, just football. Thanks for the extra, and Ill more than likely give it a try tomarrow, on some panfish and bass.

We will wait for the remaining sets.

Dustin.

Still have not recieved the last 2 sets as of today, Il give em a couple more days, I know the mail is pretty bogged down this time of year.

Dustin.

Ok guys, I need to wrap this swap up, so Tuesday is the final day, any recieved flies after that will be sent back to the tyers, and I will fill the empty spots in your boxes that I have. I have given pleanty of time for this swap, and a more than fair extension on it, I know mail is slow right now, but Im still recieveing packages from Can in no more than 5 days, so everyone should have had more than enough time to ship these things out. Thanks for joining, and your participation in this swap, and the flies I have as of now are fantastic, there are some very talanted kids here.

Dustin.

No Prob bud, Im glad I could do this one, Im still amazed by the talent of these youngsters that joind this swap, the flies are great!!!!

Dustin.

OK guys, I have waited as long as I can, and still have not recieved the last set of flies, so here is what Im gonna do, I will send your extras back to you, and fill the empty spots with some flies that I have tied. The flies will be sent out tomarrow, and I would like to think all who participated in this swap, and say once again how amazed I am of the quality of the flies that was sent in :headbang: Great job everybody!!!!! I hope you all enjoy the flies that you recieve!!!! I am pleased to do this one for my last swap, it was well worth my time!!!!!

Dustin.

Well, this is my last swap I will be hosting, and involved in, I have had alot of fun with the swaps, but Im taking a break for a while.

Dustin.

OK guys, I have waited as long as I can, and still have not recieved the last set of flies, so here is what Im gonna do, I will send your extras back to you, and fill the empty spots with some flies that I have tied. The flies will be sent out tomarrow, and I would like to think all who participated in this swap, and say once again how amazed I am of the quality of the flies that was sent in :headbang: Great job everybody!!!!! I hope you all enjoy the flies that you recieve!!!! I am pleased to do this one for my last swap, it was well worth my time!!!!!

Dustin.

Good news Mako,

Your flies arrived today. :headbang:

I'm telling you guys these flies are awesome, everyone of them!! :yahoo:

Mako it appears you mailed on Nov 21. So that makes your delivery a smokin 15 days! :sick:

Anyone else in Canada take note and send 'em in early. You definately want this set of parachutes. :D

Fly time :

It's appear a 2 weeks for delivery... you should haved them by now , no ?

I think it's really not fear for my kids to be push away like that

Wait just a min Mako, One I dont appreciate that comment, I streached out this swap date just for your kids, I recieved flies from Buggy in 5 days, and he is in Alberta Can. I clearly stated the due date, and gave you 2 extensions, and to be honest they were the longest ones I have given in any swap ever!!!

I also clearly stated the duedate, and it was agreed upon by everyone, so dont try to say Im pushing your dids away from this, I was kind enough to host this swap, and it should not be that hard to tie 6 flies and get them in your outgoing mail!!!! even if you do one fly a night, that would more than enough time to get them out on time. Its not fair for the rest of the swappers to have to wait 2 weeks on a set of flies to arrive, when theirs got here on time, even from Canada. I done all I could do without holding this swap up for a long period of time. Your kids were not pushed away!!!!! and I cant believe you would even make that comment.

Dustin.