Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Any Takers

A BIG THANKS for hosting this one, flytime. Buggy was excited about being in on it. Those scuds of his look like real fish catchers to me. I bet they will be the first flies tied in our house to actually catch somthin'. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them.

Catch you later and thanks again,

Bugcam

I got something very special for you buddy ;) :lol:

got my flies today i must say they're great :headbang:

flytime i got nothing "special" from ya unless them squawk tails are gonna come to life or infest my tying stash with bugs.

My boy's batch arrived yesterday and he was really excited by it. Loved the flies and wants to tie up a bunch of eggs for next year!

Great stuff everybody. Amazes me to look at those flies and know they're "16 and under." Some real talent out there!

Hey guys, all the non tagged flies were the extras that I sent for ya, each of you got different ones. you all tied up some very very fine lookin flies, and I am very impressed by the talent!!!! I hope you all enjoy em and catch fish with em, I also appreciate the extras that were sent.

Dustin.

Thanks fly time for hosting a great swap. Haven't got mine yet but I'm looking forward to them. did you go fishing with eny of your extras? I'm sure the flies will look great :thumbup: thanks to everybody that entered in the swap :yahoo:

BUGGY, no prob hosting this one, I enjpyed it very much. I have not been fishin in a couple weeks :( I fish mostly warm water, and its just been too cold, but Im fixen to do some trout fishin soon, and I will say Im for sure gonna try out that nymph ya tied, and a couple other of the flies I got in this swap. I cant wait till you see your flies, and catch some fish with them.

Dustin.

:D Hey flytime I just got my flies yesterday and there great.

Everybody's are very well done :thumbsup:

thanks foor the extrass,

they are very nice.

Christmas is almost here :yahoo:

Christmas is my favorite time of the year,

my birthday was on the sixteenth.

I'm thirteen B)

Happy late birthday Cam, Im glad ya enjoy the flies, now get your butt out and use them. Have a merry Christmas buddy, and good luck in basketball this year ;)

Dustin.