Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MIKE*A

Anyone going to the BUFF show?

Chris and I were planning on a booth and had signed up for one, but things have been so hectic lately we haven't found the time to get a booth together. I would have loved to get one together, maybe next year.

Well.........., i just got back........It was a pretty good show.......nothing like the big shows out on the East coast, but not too bad. Plenty of exhibitors, demo.s, etc. Not a lot of deals on gear, but there were a few if you looked hard enough. I only stayed about 2 hours because i had my 8 year old daughter with me. they had a kids section, just not too many kids around. I think a bunch of the old guys got a kick out of watching my daughter sit down at the tying table and whip out a wooly bugger...........

Yea I missed it.....I've been doing so much stuff for myself lately I knew the wife wanted a day to do what she wanted so we went shopping mad.gif

Would have loved to be able to get a booth together but time was not on my side this year. Sounds like it was a decent time.