Fly Tying
V6_Ridez

Hi guys and girls of Flytying board

Hi everyone !

My name is Christian and I come from Trois-Rivières (three rivers), a city between montreal and quebec in canada country.

First, I want to apologized for my bad english... You should know that in the province of québec... the majority of the population talks only french...

So,

I take my courage... and i'll try to participate to this board.

I'm 24 years old.

I'm tying fly since 3 years.

I try to captured each year many species of fish like trout, bass, salmon and northenpike...

I'm working like Human Ressources manager and i'm studying at university in the MBA program.

This summer was my first time meeting with SalmoSalar ! And... trust me... I'll always remember this first meeting !

**** My first and only one salmon: 32 inchs for approximatively 12 pounds ****

IPB Image

OUff...

It's hard to express myself in english... but the reality is : english = world ! So I should improve my capacity to speak shakespear language !

Thank you all for your patience with me... thank you also to make my pasion of fly tying growing up each day !

Sincerely,

Christian :D

werlcome to FTF Christian, thereare many people here to help you and i hope you have a good time here. also we have a new feature here and that is virtual fly tying classes. that might be somethin good for you to check out ;)

Peace,

Dylan

B) B) B)

Welcome Christian,

Make yourself at home, you can learn a lot on this board, I know I did.

Your english is a lot better than my French, 3 years of french and all I can remember is how to order a Hamburger and fries.

Nice salmon, I have been looking at vacationing in the Quebec area sometime. It sure looks like beautiful country. Plus you have a lot of great fishing up there.

Take care,

Conehead

Welcome to the FTF Christian, and no apolgy needed

First, I want to apologized for my bad english... You should know that in the province of québec... the majority of the population talks only french...

I am from Ontario and as a kid many years ago lost my French language ability, but I wish I was bilingual again. Great to see another Canadian here.

ConeHead,

My friend,

My home is your's !

So, when you will make some plan to visit our province, send me a PM... I'll have probably a good deal for you :P

If you want, I can guid you !

Welcome Christian and thank you for your kind comments about my fly. I live near Lake Placid NY, probably not too far from your home. You will find the FTF full of knowledgeable people who make good friends.

Dave G

Fry Flier ! Canada, coast to coast is a great land for fly fishing !

Quinte ...

Hummm

I think that in the bay of Quinte you have there a lot of big Walleye !?

MTtyer !

Thank you for your good word for me...

I'll make my best to stay understandable ! Ahahah If i'm not... just tell me where I'm wrong...

And...

Your Avatar of caddis are... spectacular ! WowW! Phrygam nymph ?

welcome and dont worry about that whole bad english deal. i understood everything you said. i also know some people that speak english as their only known langauge that cant speak it as well as you.

Bonjour et beinvenue, V6 Ridez

I am sure that you will enjoy this forum very much. You will find good friends and good advise here.

Your english is very, very good. Much better than my french! :thumbsup:

J'espere que vous avez beaucoup de bon temps dans cette forum. Vous avez trouver les bon amis et bon idee ici.

I better stick to my english, Christian. :D

I am happy to have another "Canuck" on the forum, though. I am originally from Ontario (Deep River) and now live in Alberta.

Catch you later!

Welcome aboard bro, have lotsa fun, and I had no problem understandin ya, you might have a tuff time understandin me, cause I speak redneck/hillbilly, but we are happy to have ya with us, and feel free to ask any questions ya may have!!!!!

Dustin.

Glad to have you aboard Christian. I had no problem at all understanding what you were telling us and I am sure as you post it will only get better!

Ouff !

Thank you... i'm little bit shy with this kind of "welcome" from all of you !

:wub:

I saw many salmon fly patterns on this forum... i'm so impres by the quantity of talented tyer here !

I hope that i'll improve both english and fly tying ability with you !