Fly Tying
RJD31

Hello everyone

Hello,

I have been tying for approximately three years with the main focus being flies for bass and panfish that have been utilized in Northeastern Ohio. This forum encompasses a wealth of information, and seems like a nice place to exchange ideas with fellow enthusiasts. I joined awhile ago without posting until now, but plan on becoming more of an active member on the site.

Ron

Welcome, glad to hear that you will be jumping in more. I agree with you, this forum is an awesome place to hang out; quality site, quality people .

See you in the posts,

Welcome aboard, have fun, and take advantage of the great wealth of knowledge this place has to offer, and feel free to ask questiond and post some picts of your flies!!! ;)

Dustin.

Welcome here my friend,

This forum are full of many good tyers and good tips to improve your passion !

Take the ride and enjoy !

Christian

From Québec / Canada

Ron, Apparently no one has warned you about this place. Get out quick while you still can. It's addictive as all heck. :j_k: Glad you decided to join us. A really great place to spend those cold winter nights, dreaming about spring & the first ice free day to get back on the water.

Hi Ron, glad to have you join us. I think you'll like it here. What part of Ohio are you in? Think there is quite a few of us Ohians here, and I know there are lots of warmwater guys here. And coldwater. And Saltwater. You get the idea.