Fly Tying

Book Status

The first draft of "The History of the saltwater fly" goes to Wild River Pess this month (nov.)... Been working on it for most of this summer to now...my mother who is 95 may need some relocation and I am taking care of my daughter and trying to get my two sons though college... Only fished.... maybe 10 times this whole summer.... a real change for me...but as soon as these matters are done... I look forward to getting back to the vise...fish... and you know the rest....had a great interview with Bob Clouser and look forward to seeing Lefty at the Fly Casters meetin in Boston in November.

I know it's been in the works for quite some time now John but a labor of love like that will be worth it. Glad to hear it's near the last stages before it hits the press. Sounds like you have your hands full takeing care of the family right now, hopefully you are able to work some more fishing/tying time in there sometime soon.

Steve

John: Am looking forward to seeing your book -- please let us know as soon as it's available.

Best wishes on the family front, and I hope you'll have more time for recreational pursuits soon.

Bill