Fly Tying
Ashby

I'm home

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I finally made it home. It was a 40 some hour flight with lay overs and worth every bit of it. The wife and the kids are extremely excited to have me home. My son has not let me out of his site now for the entire time I've been home. I did get home on the 4th, very late at night. As you can guess I have not had a lot of free time since getting here. We have been on the run every day since my returne. Sorry I didn't get on and let you guys know I was home. Heck, tonight is the first night either my wife or I have been on the puters. We have just been enjoying each other and the kids as much as we can. I now have about a week and a half left before I have to get back to work. In the mean time I sold the Bronco, got a new couch and love seat and a few other goodies that we needed. The Bronco, I'm still not so happy about. We have been talking about selling it for a while just because it gets about 8 miles to a gallon and I never drive it. So I sold it to the neighbors for a heafty price of $800.00 :hyst: they don't even know how to start the damn thing. Well it has it's quirks, one of them is the starting at times. I have the most luck starting it because I have owned the thing for 12 years. Anyway I'm home, got a lot of stuff to do in the next week or so. Hope all of you are doing fine. I'll try to get on here a little more often now that I'm home.

Ashby

Take care of the family first and enjoy them. They should be your priority for now. We're not going anywhere and will be here when you get a chance to get on line. BTW .. welcome home.

Mike

Ashby,

I know you have no idea who I am. I've been reading your posts and those of others. Based on what I've read I feel pretty safe saying welcome home from everyone!!

WE ALL OWE YOU GUYS AND GALS OVER THEIR A DEBT OF GRATITUDE!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

You and everyone in that big sand box are heroes!!

Enjoy your family, your home, and your freedom!

Thanks again!

Big Todd

I can't add anything to what the others have already said (and Big Todd wrote so well). Let me simply say welcome home Ashby! Thank you for your service and I am glad to hear your home safe and sound.

Welcome home bro!!!!!!!!! I'll be sending your package out to you on Mon!! hope ya enjoy it man, and I thank you again for your time and services that you have dedicated to us, and Happy belated Veterans Day!!!!

Dustin.

Glad your back and especially happy your safe.

Thanks again for your service

hope you brought some of that camel hair home and left the spiders over there. Now you deserve some stream time.

conehead