Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
newfie

Did the fly fishing forum get hacked?

Yes, it looks like it got hacked. I originally thought that Steeldrifter posted that message, but a second look and it's just using his name. Some punk must have hacked the site and deleted everything. Well, not everything since I posted some dumb stuff there just to be the first one to post.

I have a feeling that Steeldrifter will wake up and be pretty pissed. Hopefully he has a backup of the forum so we don't loose all that information we had in there. I'm sure I said something worthwhile once that I want everyone to be able to read over and over again someday.

Good luck Steeldrifter, I hope to see it back to the wonderful site it was.

Not the first time guys. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but it may be a little bit before Will and Steve can get everything back up <_<

at least the guy left his web site, looks like thats what theyre into doing, maybe find his service provider and let them know whats going on.

I cant see the pricks website, Id like to have his addy, and visit him, people like this just need to be taken out into the woods and ducttaped to a tree bucked A$$ naked, covered in honey, and left for the bears!!!!

Dustin.

The first 2 I can relate to. but the third never.. :bugeyes: as for the honey and having a bear lick it sounds like fun.. :D :D :D hope they get the guy... Its a shame you cant melt his system like we used to do to the idiots that harrassed on the cb...we would pin their coax and when they keyed up it would melt the cb.. :lol:

Out here they used to tie em naked to a fence post, pour milk on em and let the hundry calves in to have a go at em. But they might enjoy that since they apparently dont have a life.

thedefaced.net

dont know if admins wanted it up here....but here it is

the said asshole is named "weetabix" or something