Fly Tying
fish`n feind

What`your favorite kind of fish to eat

what`s your favorite kind of fish to eat?

Just so everyone knows I release atleast 90% of what i catch but love to eat fish ,so the odd one meets its maker.

I would have to say sturgeon but its been years since weve been allowed to keep them B.C,So since I dont get eat them anymore,I would have to say

Sockeye,followed by coho then good ol rainbow trout pan frys

Fish`n Feind

Long John Silver's :bugeyes: Just kidding (well mostly)

I am not a real big fish eater. I keep trout MAYBE once or twice a year. I could probably count on my hands the times i have eaten fish in the last year. I do like shrimp and crab legs though.

Overall I would have to say the best fish i have eaten is Walleye

Van Dekamps. :headbang: I dont eat the fish I catch since my last divorce. My ex could cook any fish that would make your mouth water just looking at it.

I don't like eating any fish. Hate 'em all. I just can't stand the taste, and I have tried many different cooking styles, and recipes, what ever my wife orders for herself, I take a nibble. I tried styles from RI down the Hatteras and on to SC. Give me a steak or ribs, and I am in heaven. :headbang:

I love fishing though.!!!

MrBones

I hardly ever eat trout, just not my favorite fish for that. Freshwater fish, it is walleye. Saltwater, it is Lingcod or Halibut, though I have never taken one on a flyrod.

Though strictly a trout fisherman I return 99% of my catch,the 1% I take home to friends on request.

All the fish I eat comes from the salt water,cod/sole/skate/ tuna in fact anything that swims in the sea.

Mike.S

I find I don't care much for most freshwater fish, they taste too fishy. I do keep an occasional brown trout, and yellow perch are better than most, but most of the fish I keep are saltwater. There, I can't really say I have a favorite. Yellowfin Tuna is great, but so is striped bass, or winter flounder. Even bluefish are good if they are cleaned and cooked immediately, and Spanish Mackerel cooked over charcoal are heavenly!