Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

Okay ... so Colorado tried to tame and sedate it's citizens with legalized marijuana. Although it's worked to some degree, it wasn't enough. Too many are still aware of their surroundings and the "bad things" going on in the State.

So, lawmakers are now in the process of "de-criminalizing" hallucinogenic mushrooms. Hmmm ... THAT should make the citizens nice and pliable. Keep 'em off the streets in muddled in their homes. They won't even be ABLE to drive, so the accident rates will go down.

For those of you who believe in a coming "zombie apocalypse" ... Colorado is where it'll start !!!

Although ... these zombies won't eat your brains, they'll just eat all your food so you'll starve to death.

Funniest joke I ever heard.

A guy was sitting in his house and looked out his window and saw a gorilla in his tree. He thinks he’s losing his mind so he calls his neighbor, sure enough there’s a gorilla in his tree. They start calling around and sure enough the circus is in town and they have lost a gorilla. They call the circus and they say they’ll have someone there shortly and just to stay inside until he gets there. Circus guy pulls up and gets out with a shotgun in one hand and a dog on a leash in the other. Guy goes out to meet him and he says “I’ll get him down but I’ll need your help. I’m going to climb the tree and shake the gorilla out, when he falls the dog will bite him on the junk and I’ll leash him and put him in the truck.” The homeowner ask “what’s the shotgun for?” The circus guy says “if the gorilla shakes me out of the tree you shoot that damn dog”.

DC ... you need to get out more. Hear some newer jokes!

But that is a good oldie.

A man walks into a bar, behind the bar is a sign that says Ham Sandwich $5 Hand Jobs $10.

A beautiful woman is working behind bar, He calls her down to his stool and asks her excuse me maam Are you the one they give the hand jobs...

She replies well yes sir I am.

Well wash your hands then I want a ham sandwich.

😉

Duck ID?

My buds were arguing that this is not a hybrid mallard but what is generally called a "park duck". Any opinions?

IMG-6232.png

Kinda blurry...

IMG-6233.png