Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

If 2020 were a word math problem:

If you are in a canoe going down a river a 2.56mph and a wheel falls off,  how many liters of pancake mix would it take to shingle your roof?

Michael

A train is traveling 60mph on an eastbound track.  A truck is traveling 80 mph on a road that crosses the tracks.  They will meet where you are standing in 10 seconds.  How far away are they from the asteroid that is traveling at 33, 000mph toward the same spot?

55 minutes ago, mikechell said:

A train is traveling 60mph on an eastbound track.  A truck is traveling 80 mph on a road that crosses the tracks.  They will meet where you are standing in 10 seconds.  How far away are they from the asteroid that is traveling at 33, 000mph toward the same spot?

Mike, The real question is why are you standing on the railroad tracks?

My "math question" was in response to "essequamvideri's" post above it.  "If 2020 was a math question ..."

Of course, I did pose the question with "... where YOU are standing..."  not "... where I am standing ...".  Sooo, why are YOU standing on the tracks?

Existential conundrum ... who is YOU?

On 12/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, mikechell said:

My "math question" was in response to "essequamvideri's" post above it.  "If 2020 was a math question ..."

Of course, I did pose the question with "... where YOU are standing..."  not "... where I am standing ...".  Sooo, why are YOU standing on the tracks?

Existential conundrum ... who is YOU?

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together