Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

3 hours ago, denduke said:

Speaking of Sasquatch....had one sneak up behind me duck hunting north of Vicksburg, Ms few years ago.  The shadow.   Never saw him but my dog squeald and ran up the levee.  Didn’t realize till I looked at the photo.   Y’all think I’m making this up.....😝

E151B828-624D-468E-B32E-134B299F77AA.png

How can ya tell when everyone dresses like the cast of Duck Dynasty, even the camo has more camo😂😂

2 hours ago, Flat Rock native said:

How can ya tell when everyone dresses like the cast of Duck Dynasty, even the camo has more camo😂😂

Camo Shamo....Had a Bud one time took a bet he could kill a limit of ducks dressed in fluorescent orange jump suit.    Ereybody laughed but he did it....🙃 The problem with DD is it filled the woods/marshes with knotheads/yo-yos cuz it became fashionable. 😡  All the WMAs are draw system now too b/c the idiots gotta have their chance...Prolly why Sasquatch never showed up again🤪

21721DA5-8C23-4215-8534-A707FD9082CF.jpeg

LOL, float and wade at the same time, as the need arises.  As long as you start upriver. 

Attach a little heater/AC unit on there ... a few pockets internally to hold some food and drink and a few pockets externally for fly fishing stuff ... that's a great way to spend a weekend.  Um, except for relieving yourself, you could stay on the water day and night.

5 hours ago, mikechell said:

Attach a little heater/AC unit on there ... a few pockets internally to hold some food and drink and a few pockets externally for fly fishing stuff ... that's a great way to spend a weekend.  Um, except for relieving yourself, you could stay on the water day and night.

Astronaut diapers👍👍🎣🎣😎😎

Some quarantine entertainment form the duck page.......Lite side = humor 😉 :lol:    Amazingly there is some truths in these cartoons 
https://youtu.be/4Cdc9UC_4t8

One time years ago in a favorite WMA had a guy standing in a pero pole up on my setup which had a big cork Herters decoy swimming around with lil prop deal on the keel.   He raised his gun to shoot it when I being hidden had to holler at the dumchit.  Later at the truck park he was throwing the big gray rocks out for his retriever to bring back.  I asked if was concerned about breaking the dogs teeth.  He responded he was just a dog they had a bunch of them.  I think they had SC tag.  :evil:

Back in the day there was a ditch running north from the road by moist soil area (before DU did all the levee work).  I setup in my lil spot and at daylight noticed what looked like fence posts running along the ditch.  It was 6 guys standing in the wide open 30’ apart.   Bout that time an OB cranked up and came flying by me.   They had been to the titty bars in Tahlula all night and the guy in the boat had forgotten something in the truck.  I still can’t figure out how they turned that huge boat around in that ditch.

Met a guy worked AC co. at Masonite Plant.  Told me he and his bud put a 10’ boat in the sanctuary area both shot a box of shells and killed no ducks.  The COs were so flabbergasted that they let’em go

Prolly not cartoon watchers around here, but I’ll bet you can’t watch it without busting out loud at least 3 times...Happy Quarantine!
Another one.....
https://www.facebook.com/HauteBookApp/videos/1991000521229731?sfns=mo

Them- "You have to wear a mask to come in here"

Me- "I can't, it is a class 4 felony violation of section 34-9 (A.1B)  to wear a mask while carrying a gun"

Them- "What?"

Me- "What?"

😁

5 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

Them- "You have to wear a mask to come in here"

Me- "I can't, it is a class 4 felony violation of section 34-9 (A.1B)  to wear a mask while carrying a gun"

Them- "What?"

Me- "What?"

😁

Oh thank you.

I'm still laughing.

Michael

7 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

"I can't, it is a class 4 felony violation ...  to wear a mask while carrying a gun"

🤣 Sometimes, the truth hurts.

A teacher was always getting on Billy for being late for school each day.

"Teacher, Daddy takes me out each morning for a two mile swim in  the ocean."

"Isn't that a long way to swim for a little boy?"

"No, ma'am. The hardest part is getting out of the sack."