Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fcflyguy

FLY TYERS DOGEON

Has anyone got their chirsmas deal before a sample of some their stuff they sell for 25 bucks

I have heard they are slow on shipping ,but the say fast shipping on this

THANKS FC

FC,

I ordered two of these assortments a couple of years ago for Christmas. One for a friend (-geozip on the board) and one for myself. I'm not sure about his shipping time now, but it was great then. They came in with plenty of time for Christmas. I believe I ordered them the end of November (around this time).

They were two gift wrapped boxes with a gift card. Cram packed with materials. I use to have some pictures of all the materials, I'll have to check to see if I still have them.

Good Luck....

Tom

Good Day,

I really like the Dungeon. Great product at great prices. However, it can take a few extra days for shipping I have noticed. Which is fine with me for the value of what i am purchasing. I am not certain, but i believe the Dungeon is an out of the home business which could explain slightly longer lead times on shipping. But well worth the wait. Order now!

Steelie

Yes I ordered two of these sets two years ago and was very satisfied with them. I had no problem with shipping then but I have had some difficulties on later transactions. I love their materials.

at that kind of price for materials i dont think shipping is a real big problem as long as it gets here

I went for this deal a couple years ago. It was a mother lode of materials for $25. :headbang: Shipping was quick on the Christmas assortment. Subsequent orders have been a little slower but always quality materials at great prices!

-Bamboo

Well my first order is on the way .I got the wife to order me the chirstmas deal and also pick up some flash

I cant wait till it get here

FC :yahoo:

I appreciate everyone who has supported FTD. At times my shipping time is slower than I wish and mainly it is due to two things; I am not in The Dungeon all the time as this is a "Fun" business at this point and secondly, since every product is our own line of goods, I have inventory gaps, meaning I have to Make, Dye, Dry and Package all items from the raw product. I blame everything on Igor!

I am getting better this last month or so, and everyone who has ordered toward the latter part of this past week and weekend, your order/s have been sent or are going out via Priority Mail on Monday AM.

If you have any questions, The Dungeon door is always open and feel absolutely free to email me at anytime or if you are in the neighborhood, feel free to stop by, there is always new materials lying around as we are always experimenting with new "Stuff". The Bubbling Cauldrons are bubbling, Dubbing Mixers are whirling and Wrapping Machines are churning. As for Igor and myself, well...two chickens, heads cut off, running around, typical Dungeon days.

Thanks for everything!

Sincerely,

Mad Scientist

Fly Tyers Dungeon

Thanks for posting the info/link. I just placed an order for a Christmas Box which seems to be an exceptional deal.

I just got my chirstmas box today and wow was their alot of stuff in their

A must buy if you like a great deal

I not sure what I going some of the stuff for ,but man was this stuff a deal

FC