Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fcflyguy

FLY TYERS DOGEON

I also received the Christmas Box today, and agree with fcflyguy as well as others regarding what a fantastic deal that is being offered.

Just have to bring this thread to life again. I ordered and payed some stuff at the FTD 5th of june, and still have not seen anything of my package. I see some of you have waited a long time, but is this common delivery time??

Yes and no. Some times the orders are quick. I placed an order back in Dec of last year and it only took 1 week. Lately though it seems that some guys are waiting 4/5 weeks for their orders. Dont know what the reason is. The owner of Fly Tyers Dungeon is actually a member here (Mad Scientist) but I see he hasen't been on the site for a few months now.

Steve

I use a lot of there stuff I LOVE IT!!!! In many cases it is way better then any other material. But the delivery time is horrible. So I order with the thought in mind that it is going to take forever. So IM not disappointed in long delivery times. I expect it.

I'm definitely going to have to check this place out... summer tying is slowing down (except for me constantly replacing wrecked or lost CDC&Elks and scuds), but I've been making a list of the various hooks, beads, feathers, materials, etc. that I'm going to be wanting for winter tying and patterns I want to try out.

I should place an order in mid-August or so.

MK be sure to get hairs web coarse and wet and mr peacock. you can get the dub box for like 7$ the coarse and wet and mr peacock are made of the same material but mr peacock has a blue green mix to all of the colors. they seem a bit tough to use at first but when you get the hang of it, it is the spikiest dub I have ever used. The H20 flash is the same as flashabou only 75% cheaper. Hairs web is the easiest and one of the best dubs I have ever used extremely fast to apply, holds up great, easy to mix wth other dubs great great stuff.

MK be sure to get hairs web coarse and wet and mr peacock. you can get the dub box for like 7$ the coarse and wet and mr peacock are made of the same material but mr peacock has a blue green mix to all of the colors. they seem a bit tough to use at first but when you get the hang of it, it is the spikiest dub I have ever used. The H20 flash is the same as flashabou only 75% cheaper. Hairs web is the easiest and one of the best dubs I have ever used extremely fast to apply, holds up great, easy to mix wth other dubs great great stuff.

Thanks for the advice! Those are going on "the list." By the time August roles around, I think I'll be placing quite a sizable order!