Fly Tying
breambuster

How About A Panfish Swap?

I would like to see a panfish swap sometime this Winter. It doesn't have to be right away. After Christmas

might be better. But I've been away from the list for so long, that I don't think I should be the one to host.

Someone who has been more active recently should be the SM. But if someone wants to get it going, I'd love

to be a part of it.

Anyone else interested?

BB

I'm just finishining up two swaps that I'm hosting after I FINISH UP ( around December or so) I would host if no one picks it up before then.

Pickin6ofem

OK Pick! That sounds great. I'll be waiting for your announcement, & I'll be thinking about what I want

to contribute to the swap.

BB

Hey Pickin6,

Just wanted to go ahead and reserve my spot in this swap. Whenever you do it just put me in. I'll either do those brass squirrells that I did for the beadhead swap or possibly get some practice in on some small poppers.

Thank You,

Big Todd

Awwwwwwww :baby: aint that sweet meggido tying her first flies in a swap it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :cry: ..... Sorry guys I have to give this gal a hard time (she is after all my wife) I've been teachin' her a little here and there and it just warms me all over to see her taking off all on her own.... Beauty and perfection everything you could want right (I'm talking about her flies)!!!!!!! :ban: :ban: :cheers:

Cheers and tight lines yall'

Steve

she will so fire me for this but I really am excited to see her with the confidence to do it on her own.

Awwwwwwww :baby: aint that sweet meggido tying her first flies in a swap it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :cry: .....

she will so fire me for this but I really am excited to see her with the confidence to do it on her own.

You are so wrong by this. I challange you to a duel. You tye and I'll tye and we'll see who's flies are liked the best by the participants. What do you think guys? :boxing:

Oh its on like donkey kong I'm in now I've got a new pattern up my sleeve you don't know about yet so say your prayers baby I' out for blood :gunsmilie: :gun_bandana: :flex: you when I'm done---> :crutch:

Should we call it the Megan & Steve Battle or the dewell of the P's :hyst: :hyst:

Pickin

I'll post this one as soon as I finish up my other 2 swaps (only a week or so to go)

HEY, HEY, CAN I STILL GET IN ON THIS ONE ???? My doctor says this is the best thing I could do (not really, but I'm pretty sure that will ensure me a spot in this one).