Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Panfish Swap

That's what I'm talking about, the more the merrier. Someone told me that when I got in the first swap I ever got in, so it feels like home to me to hear it from someone else.

Come one, come all, let's do this, woo hoo!!!!

Welecome Faster Fish!!! Sounds like we got a good one here, with a little compitition on the side between Megan (her firts swap) & Steve (her husband) :headbang:

OK, Pickin. I'm in. Thanks for saving me a spot. Just got home from a Thanksgiving trip. All our children were there. I'll either tie a Red Fox Squirrel Nymph or the Kryskonite that I received in the mail today. I'll make a call one way or the other in a few days.

BB

:) Thanks! I didn't mean to get you to cut it off early. A bakers dozen is 13(in Canada eh) and so I thought you were probably done. Thanks....Kerry :)

Sent out the address to a couple of people already, If we get all flies in earlier we'll wrap this one up sooner than later. :headbang:

I just need to run up the hill and get som U.S. dollars from the bank and I'll have them in the mail tomorrow after my Jambolaya run to my daughters school. :)

I'm pretty sure that I'll be tying the Kryskonite. I sent one out to Ridderbos today & I'm waiting to hear from him. I should know by the end of this week. If not the Kryskonite, then I'll tie either the Red Fox Squirrel Nymph or Jon's Generic. I've had pretty good luck on bluegills with that pattern.

BB