Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Panfish Swap

i gotta get some more hooks hopefully on saturday at the mason expo... then some time would help all next week will be late nights with working on tech stuff for the school play. pickin im assuming you havent moved since the dry fly swap started and the address is the same.

I'm still waiting on my order from both Stockard & Riverwire. They've both been shipped, but haven't arrived yet. I'm still not sure which fly I'm going to tie. I may tie up a few of each & then decide. Materials for both flies are in the mail. I'll tie either the Kryskonite or the Agent Orange. Does anyone in the swap have a preference?

BB

:down: :down: :cry: :down: I must confess my abilities are not as good as I thought they were and the soft hackle crawfish's are kicking my but. So I'm going to switch over to a swamp monster if that is ok with you all. Sorry for the switch-a-roo.....but I'm still gonna kick steve's :butt: :hyst:

I got them all tied up today. As soon as I can get them tagged and in a box, and an address to send them to, I'll be good to go. Hopefully I'll be able to put them in the mail on Monday.

BB