Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Nor-viser

Rocky Mountain Flies

Just wondering if anyone has been ordering tying materials from Rocky Mountain Flies of late? I've heard he is doing business again and am curious if anyone has done business lately with them and how the service is.

I hate to give bad press. But in this case, I feel I need to.

I order $30.00 worth of materials giving him a second chance after a string of extremely bad feedback. on ebay and another member here having been taken for a large amount of $, not sure if he ever got a refund. I feel that everyone deserves a second chance.....

well.....No materials ever arrived, and several emails and 2 months later I finally got a refund.

I hate to say it, but I'd stay away.

Thanks for the report Damian. Until we get some positive news with them I think I will stay away.

I hate to give bad press. But in this case, I feel I need to.

I order $30.00 worth of materials giving him a second chance after a string of extremely bad feedback. on ebay and another member here having been taken for a large amount of $, not sure if he ever got a refund. I feel that everyone deserves a second chance.....

well.....No materials ever arrived, and several emails and 2 months later I finally got a refund.

I hate to say it, but I'd stay away.

Rocky Mountain Flies? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

'Another' Member :ripped:

Sign in to follow this