Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
SmallieKiller

The Yankees can kiss my ass!

I've been a baseball fan for over fifty years , and a Pirate fan all my life. The small market teams don't have a chance to compete. They are only providing the rich teams with the best ballplayers. Barry Bonds is a good example as well as the talent that has gotten away from Seattle and other small market teams.

Free agency has changed all the sports, and the good ol days are gone but not forgotten.

Hang in there,

Pat Carroll

Go ahead Steve, bad mouth the Silver King. You don't have the stones to come down here and try for one. It ain't like nymphing for trout in Lake Erie tribs, you actually need some skill to nail a poon. cool.gif

How many Yankee Fans ever got up at the Plate in Yankee stadium. Well here is one Red Sox Fan who did In fenway Park.

post-10-1078241374.jpg

One of my favorite personal photo's..in the visisting locker room... next to the (I was told), the Ruth, DeMaggio, Mantle, locker.

post-10-1078244152.jpg

Awesome!!!!!! I never made it on the field, but did get my picture taken in front of Pesky's pole.........and leaning out touching the "Green Monster"

Any of yall interested in fantasy baseball? I have a flytyingforum league goin, and was tryin to get as many people in it as possible. Let me know if you`re interested. Thanks! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Gotta Agree with you SK..... I was arguing with a guy at the local watering hole about the team up north, they buy titles, they don't win them. For some unknown reason I thought there was a salary cap in MLB as well as a luxury tax. Guess I am wrong. Happens to me all the time smile.gif Please correct me otherwise. Fortunately, Daniel Snyder has not been able to *BUY* the Redskins a championship. But, he has finally hired one heck of a *GREAT* coach. Go SOX.