Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
SmallieKiller

The Yankees can kiss my ass!

there's only one true sport in my world...bull riding....If you want to prove you're a brave man, climb on the back of a two thousand pound raging, horny, stomping, bone crushing, teeth rattling, soul shaking beast. Look death in the face and see it smile at you...you'll never be the same!!

Chris tuff hedamen is to short to play baseball so ..... laugh.gif

Well we got Pudge here in detroit now so at least thats a start for us....

as far as the yanks go ....the rich get richer and the poor get pudge wink.gif

SD

No no, Steel... the rich get richer and the poor get Orlando Merced...

And yeah, the Pens, Pirates Steelers... It's tough going at the moment. But I'm a life long Nordiques/Avs fan and Red Sox fan, so the Pens and Pirates are just kinda here, I root for them all but when my squads are in town!

I do love the Steelers though, gotta have my football! ... anyone know where they can get a good cornerback, cheap? Anyone!?

Yankee season tickets, $648...

Parking, $40...

Hot dog, beer and peanuts, $30...

Watching Red Sox fans have a stroke over the A-Rod trade, PRICELESS!!!!

Mooning-Smilie.gif devil2.gif lol.gif

you guys should have learned that this bunch turns into a hungry pack of wolves when sports are mentioned. so i will forever on ban myself from sports type posts. i could cause a riot! remeber my super bowl post?

QUOTE (TroutBum @ Feb 18 2004, 07:40 PM)
Yankee season tickets, $648...
Parking, $40...
Hot dog, beer and peanuts, $30...
Watching Red Sox fans have a stroke over the A-Rod trade, PRICELESS!!!!

Mooning-Smilie.gif devil2.gif lol.gif

where are you parking lol? in the player club lot it sounds like laugh.gif

just sounds to me like smallie is a litter bitter here because the redsox didnt get arod. the redsox could have easily afforded that and more if they did what steinbrenner does and thats put money back into the team that he makes. when was the last time you saw yankee stadium not atleast 3/4 full when they play a game? they are business men, they just happen to be good at what they do and they are smart with the money. they dont buy anything they cant afford.

News flash from MSNBC:

New York has sold nearly 104,000 tickets worth a total of $4.6 million since Monday, when it acquired the American League MVP from the Texas Rangers. The sales are double the amount for the same period last year, the team said Thursday.

This is why the Yankees jumped on the A-Rod trade.

riverboy i love my tigers bud no matter how bad they were last year....and the year before...and the year before...and.. laugh.gif

But i have been watching the new players they accuired this off season and with them plus pudge and bonderman and the maroth getting past the rookie mistakes last year i think they are going to be alot better this season....not yankee caliber but much better than last.

didnt mean to hijack this thread with detroit talk so we now return you to your regularly scheduled program......YANKESS SUCK!!!!! tongue.gif

SD

Detroit has a baseball team? Really? Are you sure?

Next you're going to tell me that you have a football team, too. unsure.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this