Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Green Acres

How did the Mason Show go

Well, This year I made plans in July to get the day off for the mason show as I have a reoccuring event that keeps me from it every year.

All looked well until about 4 weeks ago when I found out I was to be flying to western Texas that day

anywho, the Texas to Maryland road trip went EXTREMELY well, I have never had a roadtrip go this well

Just hoping the show went as well,

any new innovations I can't live without?

Photos?

Thanks

Pauly

See the post further down the page. Very good turnout, lots of tiers, and LOTS of stuff you can't live without! My Daddy long ago tried to explain the difference between "want" and "need". Still haven't figured that one out.

Good Day,

The link:

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=21014

I have not yet heard from the GLC as to how the event went for them in terms of fundraising with the ticket sales and auctions. I had fun. Saw old friends and met new ones. Had fun tying and "showing off"... :help: All in all a good time. Perhaps you can make the trip to the MFFC show in March in Warren? I think many of us who were at Mason will there too.

Steelie