Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sage8wt

Hex Nymph

you need more hackle/legs and the shell back is to long. a thinner body would look better to do you have any pipe cleaner or soder????

Good Day,

Dude! Who did you steal that from? Come one, really, who did you steal it from! Was it Vito last weekend?

All kidding aside, your tying is improving Bob... Could be that you are married now and have to spend more time at home and therfore the vise? :baby:

Oh yeah, please leave our butts out of it! :lol:

Steelie

Dude! Who did you steal that from? Come one, really, who did you steal it from! Was it Vito last weekend?

hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahah lol

Good Day,

All kidding aside, your tying is improving Bob... Could be that you are married now and have to spend more time at home and therfore the vise? :baby:

Steelie

I think I might just squash you next time I see you.

"I think I might just squash you next time I see you."

I say we go tag team cage match, Day5 and me (the kalamazoo boys) against sage and steelie ( the grand rapids crew)

Good Day,

Steelie

What like a fishable realistic stone???

dude, steelie ain't my partner he'll be carrying the dynamic duo of vito and sage's pet boa constricter...hopefully it don't eat him.

day5 you need to quit, i might call don and his tag team partner (charmin) to come down and dispose of you and ridderbos. charmin has at least 189 lbs on both of you put together.

Good Day,

Steelie

dude, steelie ain't my partner he'll be carrying the dynamic duo of vito and sage's pet boa constricter...hopefully it don't eat him.

day5 you need to quit, i might call don and his tag team partner (charmin) to come down and dispose of you and ridderbos. charmin has at least 189 lbs on both of you put together.

Good Day,

Steelie

It's true! His pelvis is a certified scale with the dept. of agriculture...