Fly Tying
Gary Madore

Hey Ashby!

Just got my orders the other day: I'm off to Afghanistan (Kandahar) for almost 7 months... Feb thru August 2007.

I'll bring ya home a spider or something :blink:

Cheers!

Gary

Time passes fast over there believe me. I'll be back over there during that time as well. I leave at the end of April through Sep. At least we will both be back for next Christmas. Hey, we will have to have a little contest. Lets see who can catch the biggest Camel spider, then get a pic of it in your hand :hyst: got to measure it ya know. Good luck to you bro, and maybe our paths will cross.

Ashby

Why hell Gary, I didnt know the Mounties were military :hyst: Good luck bro, I wish you the very best and a sppedy and safe return!!!!

Dustin.

Hey Gary, just a thought buddy. Leave a note at home with the Captain of the Madore household while you are away and I will make sure those Carlin's see water and fish.

No need to thank me buddy, it is the least I can do.

Wow, thanks again for the wishes, guys!

Ash: Closer to when we go, maybe you can tell me where you can be found over there...

Gary: Which one: The Payne, the Leonard, or the Dickerson? Eat your heart out! ;)

Cheers!

Gary