Fly Tying
Bryanfly15

Is anyone out there?

I have seen people who frequent this site are from all over. I also see that some people ask if anyone is from around their own watering hole. Therefore, with me being curious, I am asking who is from PA? and are you close to Da Burgh? (Pittsburgh that is)

Holla back at me even if you aren't close. Curious to know where some of my friends from this site are punk.gif pimp.gif

My name is Will and I live in Cincinnati, OH and I enjoy long walks on the beach, and getting caught in the rain biggrin.gif

Sissy

I bet you like prancing through the tulips too. And Bass fishing

laugh.gif

I thought this was Will's thread. Sorry B'Fly

I'm from the armpit of Michigan. (Metro Detroit)

Weekends are spent as far away as my gas money allows.

Yea like trout fishing is real manly....."It was such a beautiful sight when the the trout glided to the surface and sipped my perfectly presented size 24 BWO" rolleyes.gif

BTW Brian how much did you enjoy the last meeting between the Bengals and Steelers? WHO-DEY

I'm from PA, opposite side of the state, I live in the other city the rest of PA would rather be in NJ. No I don't want to talk about the Iggles.

I can't believe a fine site such as this would resort to such trash as to mention da bugels. Just when you thought you were friends with someone it all turns and go down the toilet. First mtg burgh by 7, second mtg bugels by 4 which means overall, burgh wins (got cha by a field goal). It is very interesting to interact with you guys knowing you are from all over. Good to know so when I do travel, I might come across your neck of the woods.

Alright, the steelers had a bad season, one bad season in quite some time. As for the lucky bengels, shit.gif on them.

Who has better streams Ohio or Penn.? That's all I'm gonna say tongue.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.