Fly Tying
flytire

Latest info on the "Striper Fly Swap"

Mine arrived today, too. Thanks, everybody involved -- there are some nice flies in this swap that I plan to copy for use in the spring, particularly flytire's Sand Eel, VARick's Greenback imitation, and Joe Hard's flatwing.

Bill

Thanks for posting guys. I had to go to court today and was very, very lucky. I wont go into details. When in court today my layer wanted me to think about any altercations in the past that involved violence on my part. There has been a few :ph34r:

Although there were no criminal charges there was an incident I had with the postmaster a while back. I wont get into that either. I am not sure of the exact date I sent those flies out, end of Nov, first of Dec, but you guys should of received those flies long ago.

I am glad you guys finally got the flies, and am sorry for any bad words or feelings. Its no excuse but I might of been going to jail for a long, long time. My temper got the best of me. I feel bad that the flies were late for this years season but wish you guys luck with next years linesides. I want to mention that the the flatwing I tied or any flat wing for that matter. If the feathers twist while in the box, just run the fly under hot tap water for a few minutes and lay flat on a paper towel to dry. Happy new Year guys!!

Excellent news. I'll look forward to receiving the flys from everyone.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Be good/play hard and smart.

Rick

Florida checking in.. great ties guys.

Joe -- I wished you had kept the extra's for your efforts.

Rick