Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ashby

A gift from friends

About two months ago Dustin (Fly Time) got in touch with me wanting my addy. Turns out him and a few others on here have been tying up flies as a gift for me. I just got this package in the mail today. :bugeyes: HOLY COW guys, what a great gift. I'm speechless, truly I am. The flies are awesome, all done in Red, White and Blue for the colors. These flies were all tied by Fly Time, FCFlyguy, CapeBSalar, Threader and others on the FTF site. I want to thank all of you for taking the time to tie these flies. The flies came in a very nice wooden box, and along with the flies was another wrapped in a camo scarf. This one ended up being a beautiful Spey tied by Damian Lee Welsh (thank you also) in a display to hang on the wall. Like I said, I'm pretty speechless over this gift. It's just great to know that you guys are all there for myself and others that serve our country and it means everything to me, also to belong to a family such as this warms the heart. Thank you all again for being there for me, when I'm away, and when I'm home. :cheers: here is to all of you.

Happy Holidays

Ashby

post-3929-1167345731_thumb.jpg

post-3929-1167345772_thumb.jpg

Glad ya got the packge bro!!! the guys done a great job on the flies for this, Thanks again to all to tied flies for this!!! Ashby, you deserve them, and Were glad ya like them.

Dustin.

Well it looks like ya finnally get to put these things to use man. now take a break and get em wet!!!!!!!

Dustin

Glad you like, it was a pleasure tying this fly for you. Thank you to Dustin for asking me to be a part of it, and for doing such a cool frame job! I was honored to tie you a fly.

All the Best,

Damian.

Sorry I didnt wrap that framed spey in a bandana that ya could use next time ya were in the desert :wallbash: I know that one wont work, cause they dont have anything green there :lol:

Dustin

:hyst: Hey, it will be the only green over there. It's will make my next trip with me though, I always take them with me. You need them there, helps with the sand storms.

Ashby