Fly Tying
speyco

Is there many Canadian on here?

Ahh... Ice hockey, I nearly forgot. You lucky barstools. We've got something called Australian Rules Football. Is it tough? Some call it Aerial Ping Pong, I refer to it as Cross Country Ballet. Candy arse pretty boys; freeze to near death when it drops below 15 degrees...

I am another Canadian (French) from New Brunswick, home of the mighty Miramichi River. I am not too active on the Board...busy tying lots of Rusty Rat and Green Highglander and doing Fly Fishing Show in Canada.

Jacques

www.salmosalar.info

Its nice to see some of my fello countrymen here.

Do any of you fish full dressed flies for steelhead? I find its a good way to throw away some bustard and swan. ;)

I am another Canadian (French) from New Brunswick, home of the mighty Miramichi River. I am not too active on the Board...busy tying lots of Rusty Rat and Green Highglander and doing Fly Fishing Show in Canada.

Jacques

www.salmosalar.info

Hello Jacques,

Good to see you jump in on the subject! Glad to hear the tying and shows are keeping you busy.

Looking forward to seeing you in Dieppe in March.

Happy New Year!

Damian

Damian (CapeBSalar),

my wife is a big cape breton fan as she is a folk music painist and she loves cape breton music. she goes up to the festival up there every 2-3 years and has a blast.

one day i will accompany her up there and while she is music-ing it up i will be in the margaree!!

Damian (CapeBSalar),

my wife is a big cape breton fan as she is a folk music painist and she loves cape breton music. she goes up to the festival up there every 2-3 years and has a blast.

one day i will accompany her up there and while she is music-ing it up i will be in the margaree!!

Hi DrTomas,

Well this sure is the place for that! We are in Cheticamp now, right in the heart of great fishing country.

I'll be on the Margaree alot this summer and also on the Cheticamp River helping the associations with river restoration work and brood stock collection. Plus, doing alot of fishing I hope.

So when you are planning a trip, by all means, look me up and perhaps we can wet a line together.

Damian.

Damian,

Can you e-mail me your new postal address? I want to send you some Dieppe Fly Fishing Poster.

Thanks

Jacques

I am canadian and a french one from Quebec city!!