Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Oldfarmer

3-6-18 Trout Fly Swap

I'm vacationing down south right now and missed out on this but maybe another time. I haven't posted here in quites some time due to moving to an area that does not get high speed but they tell me it's coming soon. My favorite fishing is #28 dries and I also tie #32's but do not fish them. I have many ties on sizes 22 - 28. Later. Gunner Donn

:wallbash: I compleatly forgot about this swap, my flies have been done for sometime now, Ill send em out in tomarrows mail. Sorry guys.

Dustin

I believe there are 2 sets yet to arrive, but seems like people have said they are on their way. I'll double check what I have against the list to night. I think all sets are at least on their way, and I'll get them sorted and right back out.

John

Sorry I am slow getting back to you guys. I had a little irritation, and despite what the Dr. said, that kidney stone had to be as big as a golf ball and shaped like a cocklebur. Oh well, this too shall pass. Fly wise, I’m waiting on Flytimes and Flyfishingwrights bugs to arrive. Locally it seems that not all mail carriers have personal knowledge of the ABC’s and 123’s, and this tends to slow things down a bit. Both tyers report their bugs are headed my way and undoubtedly they will find their way soon. I’ll get them back to the pony express the day after I get them. Unless of course I’m trying to pass a porcupine backward at the time. If that happens again I’ll wait just a bit. I’ll keep you posted.

The wife has not given me the sympathy I feel I deserve, something about her having 2 babies…

Oldfarmer, Man Im sorry to hear about your very discomferting irritatation, it sounds painful!!!! If ya dont have my flies in the next three days, just wrap up without em, and dont keep the rest waiting on me. Good luck with the wife ;) :lol:

Dustin