Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kingfisher

Hello to All

Hello Everyone

I've looked at a few posts on this forum in the past, but haven't yet posted anything myself. I've been a pretty active contributor to the Flyfishing Forum (Flytalk III) as Flyfisha1, and have benefited immensely from the experience of the members, many of whom are apparently members on this forum. So, here I am, get ready for the questions... biggrin.gif

Seriously, it's great to see forums such as this one and flytalk; it's quite often the case, in my experience, that so much more can be learned by asking a few questions than can be taken from a book. I'll thank all of you in advance for sharing your knowledge with me in the upcoming weeks, months, and years.

Chris

Welcome Chris it's great to have to aboard! I'm sure you will find a great group of guys here more than willing to help out and answer any questions. Feel free to posts your own observations as well and most important make yourself at home because we like to share a few laughs.

Chris, we have had a few conversaitons on FFF.com (I am Fishheadfred)....glad to have you here! Jump in the conversation anytime! And watchout for the ever cantankerous Dave Fix! biggrin.gif He seems to be the resident proofreader of the site!!!! (make fun of my spelling, huh?!) wink.gif

Welcome to the forum Chris. I hope your questions are insightful. I'll be looking forward to reading some of the responses to them. wink.gif

Bryan,

The past couple of weeks my boss decided that I was actually gonna have to do some work for a change.......go figure rolleyes.gif