Fly Tying
i make flies too

my husband

dear members of the forum. as the beloved wife of a dear fisherman on this forum i would just like to say 'where did my husband go to???' it would seem an addiction that he makes it here. i feel priviledged to see him every now and again when hes either not tying flies of checking in on you guys. anyway, oh yeah, i like tying the odd fly every now and then. i would post a picture but as of yet im unable to find my camera. they are quite cute if i do say so myself.

til later!

it all depends who you are referring to......if you are my wife, im out running errands right now, AND cleaning up the basement!

if you are not my wife........i havnt seen him

Emergency Broadcast System

This is not a test, I repeat this is not a test. Our secret bunker has been infiltrated by the enemy and we are under attack. Please execute exit strategy #3561 immediately. :ph34r:

:hyst:

Please execute exit strategy #3561 immediately. :ph34r:

Is that Steve's member # ????

No wonder he's MIA......He knew what was coming through a recon mission :ripped:

I TOLD you guys not to put this site in your favorites, It would only lead to trouble. NOW what are we going to do? In my case, in order to disguise the fact that I hang out here, I have told my wife that I'm on the 'puter so much cuz I'm talking to a young lady in Saskatoon. Clever, eh?

A lady in Saskatoon eh :huh: Hope she doesn't know where Kanadda is then :whistle:

The damn ground is so frozen here, im having trouble digging a bunker. :wallbash:

If anyone needs me ill be in the attic. :help:

LW

All I know is that it is NOT my wife! All the rest of you guys....RUN FOR THE HILLS! I'll hold her off! :gunsmilie:

Paul

If he doesn't return home, please post photo of his favorite fishing hats and rods and disclose all of his secret fishing spots. We will immediately send out a team to search waterways and we vow to stay on the job until we can find ......... whatever. :headbang: