Fly Tying
i make flies too

my husband

dustin im afraid you misunderstood... the sniper was for you to prevent you from divulging the information to the enemy, which you obviously already done now we're just going to have to resort to the car bomb option...

and also isnt the range on a .50 cal sniper over a mile? so that little 100 ft radius of the premisus thing wont work so well for ya i fish too.

tisk tisk, fly time my friend. im afraid you do not understand. anyone can work magic on photoshop but as it is... my art of the embarassing picture is not doctored in any way. you can take it that what i will show you should my demands not be met will be of truth.

PS sending a man to do a womans job. be a man... why shoot from over a mile? scared? husband of mine, you are my dear but time is running out. dare you divulge who you are?

I'm safe. I don't have a dog. :headbang:

That, and I've got my own wife and kids, you can't hurt me anymore than what's already been done.

"I'M FREAKIN' INVINCIBLE"

Chris

k guys i have no idea who she is but she's starting to scare me. i recently purchased a 5900 cu in pack at cabelas and im considering packing it full and living in the wilderness for a while till the spy is gone, that is if she's a spy im thinking with steve now that shes just the scout been sent ahead to scope out our defenses so smallie the said exit plan will not work in this situation we're going to have to pull the big one.... you know which one it is guys, and remember if you cant fit your cpu in the microwave as is smash it up in little bits then zap it on high for 3 minutes

gill buster, out... :ph34r:

Sorry but after the couple women I have lived with that were in dire need of some form of professional help that has not even been discovered yet, I'm not even the least bit scared yet :D

And I dont have to doctor pics of fly time....this one is unaltered :D

IPB Image

Man thats wrong Steve, just wrong, I was trying to be nice to ya and you should have just left that in the photoshop war on TFF, your an ass and you will pay <_<

Dustin

wow, i cant believe that this topic has gotten so many views.. im honoured. i wonder does that mean that all the husbands and partners out there are somewhat aware of their obsession (not saying its a bad one) and therefore think that their mrs. would come here like my good self as a spy and break this from within. tomorrow i leave for the UK so today could well be the end today. 18:42 is still on the agenda. my husband... you have only a short time to reveal yourself and save your fellow fly tyers... show yourself..