Fly Tying
i make flies too

my husband

Dunkel :hyst: Thats not even a word.

I dont think its your husband your looking for at all. :dunno:

I think its the dog. :lol:

LW

Day 16- The girl is still here, I have began to barricade myself in the basement for I fear she will be followed by more of her kind. Although I have made proper preperations for my own provisions, I fear for the safety of my fellow men that have been left out in the field. They certainly will fall victim to the droves of her kind which are sure to follow.

I have found a mouse down here in the basement and stapled a note of warning for my fellow man to his head and shoved the mouse out the basement window.....he didnt move though, I think it was too long of staple maybe.

Hopefully they will not come for me during the night and I will be here in the morning to see the sunrise through the crack in the wall.

The horror.......the horror.............

PS- I may be down here awhile.Send beer

What the heck ! :blink:

" IM SPARTICUS " :lol: :yahoo:

LW :lol:

Question--Isn't this the part in the Movie where we all say, 'NO, I Am Sparticus'--Just a question, not a statement...

...Beaver starts singing the song 'Beer Run'. "All you need is a $5 or a $10 and a sober driver, BEER RUN"... :scooter:

I tie flies too.... Id be very careful here. If mama ruggles finds you here there is no telling what she may do!!!

We've got the poor guy right here. SOS already admitted it. To make sure, check his avatar against her's. Looks like a match to me :dunno:

im your huckleberry..

Chris

I was checkin out the avatar picts as well, and the purdy blue eyes seem to match, but I wont swear on it.

Dustin

Yep, I'll claim her as my wife. I don't want any of 'THOSE' pictures posted of me here so the truth is now out. The pretty blue eyes are my wifes and therefore mine. She's excellent at fly tying, best shot in the west with any gun, beautiful, smart, don't post the picture!, loves the outdoors as much as me, sometimes prefers the dog over me, wears a Guinness shirt, is an incredible artist, don't post the picture!, can run any power tool in the world, welds, can't start the chainsaw but tries, don't post the picture!, enjoys demolition, blowing things up, has a sexy accent, buys me most of my fly tying materials :thumbsup: , has great taste in movies, not always so great in music :thumbsdown: , but sings beautifully and all of the time, hick-ups in short squeeks (very cute), mixes 'makers mark' into a night of beer drinking, also manages to stay balanced in four inch heels while being cut off from the pub making for a 6'4" swaying tower of wondeful, don't post the picture!, Etc, etc, etc..... Basically she's more important than any forum/ person/ place/ or thing to me and I love her dearly :hypocrite: . (don't post the picture) So fear not, forum, she's only here to make trouble and be her adorable self. Come out of hiding, bring the beer upstairs again, put down the guns if you don't want to be picked off by my wife and her .454 :gun_bandana: , I trust she won't endanger the forum more than photoshop has in the past.

post-9696-1169613328_thumb.jpg

Series of seven.....

Don't let her go to the Uk she might bring back some of that dreaded truth serum...... Guinness :cheers:

just to let you know I'm keeping my eye on her and my wife as well for that matter

Cheers

Jon

p.s. don't just call her wife they get really upset at that......

12:03am Day 17- My worst fear has been confirmed, she has taken her first captive. After reading the last post from seriesofseven it is very clear to me that he is under enemy control and she is now poseing as him in an attempt to get us to come out of hideing where we will be easy pray. One but can only ponder just how many more men that did not have the foresight to hide have fallen to their evil tricks. My time in the bunker is weighing heavy on my mind now. I knew well before hand that this would be a long drawn out battle, so in a hurry to seek cover I stocked the shelter with 200 cases of beer and sealed the door.....but in my haste I forgot that Corona is not a twist top bottle and I left the bottle opener in the draw upstairs :help: If I cant get this bottle open soon I fear my time here will be short lived. Do not fear seriesofseven, you did not fall in vein, we will avenge you.......unless we cant get this damn top off the bottle soon, then we will say screw it and give up without a fight.

well, it would seem the truth is out. im very flattered by what my husband said about me... why dont you say it more often eejit?! just yolking you egg ho ho ho.. thank you. you can all come out from hiding now. i have found him and he is mine. quick word to 'leaky waders'... dunkel is a word, then to 'Jon G'.. not only are we heading to the UK but we are indeed heading to my hometown of where i have spent most of my life.. ballyclare northern ireland. the guiness will flow and songs will be sang, confessions made and head aches in the morning. guiness turns your shite black did you know?! (or so im told by my guiness loving dad) can i just say that if any of you see my dog while we are away, please send him home to me. we have to leave him behind with the in laws but its breaking my heart. six months quarantine... what the hell is with that?! thank you all for hosting my topic. it was great to meet you all. PS.. i am an excellent shot with the 454.. i kick ass! whoop whoop... to my wee petal face.. well, you know.. 'that'

12:03am Day 17- My worst fear has been confirmed, she has taken her first captive. After reading the last post from seriesofseven it is very clear to me that he is under enemy control and she is now poseing as him in an attempt to get us to come out of hideing where we will be easy pray. One but can only ponder just how many more men that did not have the foresight to hide have fallen to their evil tricks. My time in the bunker is weighing heavy on my mind now. I knew well before hand that this would be a long drawn out battle, so in a hurry to seek cover I stocked the shelter with 200 cases of beer and sealed the door.....but in my haste I forgot that Corona is not a twist top bottle and I left the bottle opener in the draw upstairs :help: If I cant get this bottle open soon I fear my time here will be short lived. Do not fear seriesofseven, you did not fall in vein, we will avenge you.......unless we cant get this damn top off the bottle soon, then we will say screw it and give up without a fight.

In a pinch you can use your teeth. ;)

Steve if I taught you anything at the PM it was how to open corona with no bottle opener ;) And to seriesofseven, fine lookin Irish Lass ya got there ;)

Dustin

[

12:03am Day 17- One but can only ponder just how many more men that did not have the foresight to hide have fallen to their evil tricks.

Steve-It sounds pretty simple. "just yolking you egg ho ho ho" While I am not sure what that pharse might mean to an Irish lass, but I am sure that here in the South, if a woman where to 'yolk my egg', I am damn sure I know what that means. Plus another clue-the references to "shooting the .454" sound strangly Freudian.....

:lol2: