Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Gonna start my TV career!!!

My dad just walked in the door, and asked me if I wanted to go squirrel huntin on Saturday. Being the tier that I am, and the hunter that I am, and runnin kinda low and rabbit strips, I jumped on the offer!! It wasn`t until then that he told me he would take me and meet the game warden down there, along with a TV crew for a show called Tennessee Wild Side that comes on PBS, and we were gonna be huntin in front of the recording cameras. My eyes lit up! I`m so excited. I`ll let yall know how I end up doin and when It`s gonna come on. Well, just thought I`d let yall know. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Congrats Redneckfisherman. thumbsup.gif

The First time is always a great buzz. biggrin.gif So is the second, third, fourth, ect. wink.gif

Remember, the camera is more patient then you are. wink.gif

Oh, and the best part is, after we get done huntin, we get to eat some wild game. Don`t know what it is, but after walkin for 6 hours, I`m sure anything will be good. LOL. I just hope I can hit some of the rabbits. LOL. I`ll take a camera and show pics. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Maybe a FLYTYINGFORUM.COM hat would be good advertisement for the site

We may even make you our official mascot Mooning-Smilie.gif j_k.gif

OSD.

QUOTE (OSD @ Feb 26 2004, 06:32 PM)
Maybe a FLYTYINGFORUM.COM hat would be good advertisement for the site
We may even make you our official mascot  Mooning-Smilie.gif  j_k.gif

OSD.

lol.gif lol.gif ................ whistling1.gif innocent.gif

Yall don`t have to be jealous that I`m going to be on TV. Cause I mean, heck, only the whole United States is gonna be able to see it. It`s not that big of a deal. lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Hey Red. I promise that once you hear the sound of them beagles on the trail of a rabbit you wont wanna hunt anything without dogs. Trust me I tried it when I was 6 with my uncle for deer and I have had the dog fever ever since. I hunt everything possible with dogs. Everything from Squirrels and Rabbits to Deer and Bear. Its by far IMO the most exciting way to hunt. Good luck on your hunt and if you ever get the notion to hear some hounds sound off on a deer or two come pay me a visit.-Tim wink.gif

Well, we killed 6 rabbits. Since we were huntin on my dads land, they got me on flim alot, and surprisingly I didn`t break the camera. They even asked if I wanted to go squirrel huntin with them next time, and we get to use the dogs again. Those dogs howlin was pretty dern cool! There was a young one that actually sounded like a howl, and then an older one that every time it howled, I thought someone was hollerin at me. It was pretty cool. Oh, and for the squirrel hunt, country music star Craig Morgan is gonna be there, so that`s AWESOME. Well, I just thought I`d let yall know, and I`ll tell yall when it airs. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Redneckfisherman,

It sounds like you had a good time. wink.gif Did you manage to get some Still Pictures in?

When this is Aired, I do suppose you will let us know? wink.gif

And Good Luck with the Squrrel Hunting Episode. thumbsup.gif

Congratulations bud. Glad you had a good time. Good luck on the squirrel huntin and how many rabbits did yall get?-Tim

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this