Fly Tying
flyfishingtaz

Beginners swap

Ya know, I was looking through the swaps and havent come across any beginner swaps. By beginner I mean, tying within about 6mo or so. It could give em some constructive criticsm from some more advanced tiers, and also give em a chance to get involved in a swap. Perhaps a wooley booger swap, or a simple hackle fly. I just entered my first swap here, and honestly its due to the fact that my flies look nothing like the ones in the shops, but they at least catch fish, and thats whats important. Come on guys, lets set one up for the newbies. :yahoo:

Taz consider it done my friend, I combined your idea into my kids swap, to sign up for it you must be either 16 years old or under or have 6 months or less tying time under your belt. Thanks for the great idea.

Dustin

Is this swap officially open? I would love to get in on this one. I have only been tying for about 2 1/2 months hardcore, but not very good yet, I would love to get some more decent practice in with some informational feedback on my flies from someone other than my husband. Really looking forward to it, I'll check back again when everyone else has joined the living for the day. I think I'm gonna get some coffee.... :sleep1: :coffee: :coffee:

Count me in - been tying since Christmas. Need some critique as well! :help:

This is a moved thread guys and gals, Im hosting a kids/beginners swap, you must be either 16 or under or have less than 6 months tying time under your belt to join, just look for the thread here and join up.

Dustin