Fly Tying
geozip

Terrestrial swap ( any interest ? )

:yahoo: Thanks all you guys for letting me in. This sounds like it will be fun and be able to learn new patterns also. I just got up from my vise where I've been tying the swap flies. Looks like I'll have to get back and make one more. The fly is called the Deer Bug. I've been working on it for a couple of years now. It took a lot of trial and error but finally got it right I think. I'm still not sure about how to address the flies. Could someone tell me how to address the flies

Hello Floyd,

Geozip will be on soon I'm sure and he'll send you his address.

Quickly this is how its done. Geo will send you his address. You will take your flies and put them in a mailing envelope with proper postage addressed to Geo. You will also have a self addressed return mailer with proper return postage in your envelope. Geo will use this to mailer to send your assortment of flies back to you. Remember to put your flies in a crush proof box of some sort. Swappers often use altoid tins.

Welcome to the forum, your flies sound very interesting and I look forward to seeing them.

Tom

Thanks Tdeyette for updating Floyd !!!

Floyd, I sent you a PM earlier with almost the same info. When you ar eready to send your flies just send me a PM and I will forward my address.

geo

Recieved fly's from Floyd today !!!!

Great looking bunch of fly's !! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I will post pictures later, geo

One more tyer...... I think that is great. That means one more different fly.

Welcome aboard! You'll love fly swaps.

Hope you do not have an addictive personality! :P

Tim

Recieved fly's from flyfishingtaz !!!! Great looking, and can't wait to use them :headbang: :headbang:

I will post pictures later !! :D

Geo

Scott, Flies are in the mail. Thanks for hosting the swap. And posting the pics. Looking forward to trying all the new patterns this summer here in Yellowstone country. Robert