Fly Tying
geozip

Terrestrial swap ( any interest ? )

As of yesterday, we are waiting on 2 sets. I have not checked the mail today yet but I will post later.

geo

The wife just called..I recieved a beat up package of fly's in the mail. The post mark was the 17th of Febuary.

Mr. McGinty YOUR FLY"S HAVE ARRIVED !!!! :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo:

geo :P

Beat up or not I'm just happy they made it :yahoo: . I hope everybody enjoys them since the post office worked so hard to get them to you before the deadline ;) .

All fly's will be back in the mail Saturday!!!! :headbang:

I want to thank everyone for doing a great job! Also I want to thank everyone for all of the great extras!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Fish ON............................

geo

you gonna put up the rest of the pictures?? Did we have 1 no show? if so I hope you kept the extras for all your work hosting.

Got mine today, WHAT AN AWESOME SET OF FLIES!!!! you guy's rock and Well done Geo, thanks for hosting. Oh yea count me in on the next one as well.

Thanks again

Justin

got the flies today :yahoo: . Hey slacker, the g.f said "awesome fly. can still smell the bean." :hyst: Great flies everyone. Soon as I can handle my very irritating situation, I'll jump back into the swaps again. Again, Great flies everyone.