Fly Tying
Matt Inman

Andrew Thomas Inman 0/0

Great news!! Congratulations to you and your wife. Your little girl all of a sudden has become a big sister.

We're looking forward to pix of the new Dawg (we've seen you and are not so sure we want more!!).

Charlie Vestal

CONGRATULATIONS, Matt :yahoo: :yahoo:

My own son (named Thomas) was born the night before they were going to induce my wife. That was a mere 16 years ago. He was, alas, 3 lb heavier than yours, if you can imagine that. I thought the doctor would drop him, he was so big.

You're right. Now the adventure begins. It is a wonderful adventure. All the best to you and your wife.

Leigh

Matt,

Happy Birthday to Andrew Thomas, a speedy recovery to your bride, and best wishes to your entire family! I hope to see all of you at the Conclave at Callaway.

Best from Nashville-

Stack Scoville

Just a quick update for everyone. Andrea and Drew are doing great. I went to Church this morning to be able to fellowship with friends and brag a little. :yahoo: I couldn't imagine a better birthday present for a 30-yr old than to be able to hold a newborn son and be in a room with so much love and compassion for everyone present. The following pics are from the first batch and I'll post any more if they turn out well. Thank you everyone for the nice words. They really are appreciated! I would type more but I have to go back to hold my little one. :baby: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

post-5737-1169397495_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1169397565_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1169397767_thumb.jpg