Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
conehead

Prayer for my wife

George

Here's wishing you the very best in your battle. My wife had her first battle with breast cancer, and a mascectomy, seven years ago, three years after that the cancer spread to her tailbone, causing her to lose about half of her tailbone. She kept a positive attitude throuoght both ordeals and she is doing well now. She is monitored on a monthly basis and takes cancer fighting injections every month. She had a special relationship with her oncologist who kept feeding us with positive vibes. Its awful tough when your wife and best friend go thru something like this. The best I could do was be at her beck and call , and try to keep her spirits and mine up. We also said a lot of prayers, and having our kids, grandkids and friends feeding us with positive feedback really helped us keep battling. You have our prayers and we hope for the very best. If it would help , my wife would gladly send her a card. She is great at offering good feedback.

Send our best to your wife

Pat Carroll

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers,

I am overcome by the kindness and concern in this community of flyfisherman. iMy wife is also taken back with people she does not even know, expressing such compassion.

My I am very proud of my wife ; she is dealing with a difficult situation like a trooper; but then again that is why I married her. Even with her situation, she said, Honey, (that's me) we still need to go on with life. She not let me leave town, but encouraged me to continue with my business and fishing trip.

I will make another post after her surgery on Feb 13.

Thanks again friends,

George

George,

I can't tell you how sad I am to hear this. I have no doubt that your strength and personality will surely be a great help to you and your wife to get throught this! It sounds like the Dr's are all over this and I am sure the is in good hands. I will being saying my prayers for her. If you ever just want to talk, about anything just shoot me call.

Just reading this now for the first time, read every post.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and your family.

Damian.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and you wife, I am sure I don't have to say this to you with your strong faith, but just turn it over to God and it will all be taken care of. Anything I can do, don't hesitate for a single moment. May God keep you both in His Love.

A positive and healthy outlook go a long way toward recovery. Believe in the power of prayer. You have our prayers. May God Bless You.

Brian