Fly Tying
Linesides

Deciever Swap

This is my last swap for a month or so. My materials are in between to addresses that are 90 miles apart.

The clouser,bendback and deciever swaps have me run out.

Dave

Still looking for the address. They are ready to go. Thanks.

Deeky

Deeky that fly is fantastic for a first try. The only thing I would add would be a tiny 3D prismatic eye just behind the thread head. Great feather work.

Dave: Please PM me your address. Have been out straight, but will get them into tomorrow's mail.

Bill

Ok, I needed to add another coat of epoxy to the heads and they are on the dryer now. Tags are made, envelopes labeled and they will ship tomorrow morning. Since you are in MA also, they should get there Friday or Saturday at the latest.

cheers,

Michael

Ok, Linesides, got them to the Post Office in Acton, MA this morning at 8am. They say the flies will be there tomorrow! When do the stripers start showing up at Joppa? :rolleyes:

Mine are chartreuse over white Deceivers with pearl flash tied on a 1/0 Mustad streamer circle hook. Great for the stripers!

cheers,

Michael

They are in the mail as of 15 minutes ago. These flies are great looking patterns and should work well.

The sizes should cover both salt and fresh water well.