Fly Tying
Linesides

Deciever Swap

Got my flies today - great job folks! Thanks for hosting linesides, now I have a few more decievers for my local river, pond and ocean!

cheers,

Michael

I recieved a great looking bunch of flies today Thanks linesides for hosting and to everyone who participated.

ps Linesides when you get settled please pm me your new adress so I can mail yuo the flies from the bend back swap

My bunch of flies arrived yesterday. What a great collection of flies and styles. I'm a self taught tier and having different variations of patterns in front of me helps to correct my mistakes or misinterpretations of patterns. Books and downloaded patterns just don't stand up to the real thing. Thanks guys for such a lesson learned and a great experience. Thank you Lineside for leading this swap.

Brian

I was glad to this swap. I hope everyone recieved their flies and use them well in the season. Hackney probably looking at late April for some schoolies to start appearing need some warm weather though and water.

Great flies! Tinman I was in two swaps with you. I like the colors, never saw that combination. What do you use them on?

Troutguy, I pretty much use the pink combinations (pinkand white, pink and blue, pink and red etc) for Seatrout, but have been known to hookup a largemouth bass on occassion. I loved both swaps. Both created a great group of flies. Can't wait for the opportunity, and time, to participate in another.

Brian