Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ronn Lucas

February Virtual Tying Meeting

Hi Gang,

Tomorrow is the February Virtual Tying Meeting. Those of you who have tied your assignment Green Highlander inspired flies be sure to post them in the February Virtual Tying Meeting thread here. http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=22024

We'll be doing a little something different this time in the form of a drawing for a little prize. All attendees' names will go into a hat (my fishing hat by the way. Not as cool as Ted's hat but well traveled and storied too{8^) and the winner's name will be drawn out. You must be in attendance to win.

I'm sure Royce will be putting up a link for the meeting soon.

I'm on lunch so I'll get my homework turned in .

The video and chat links are pinned in the link above.

If I'm at the meeting we'll load real time pictures on this link :

meeting pictures

You can also see the past meeting archives from that link.

Great meeting. Gave away some Scarlet Ibis in the drawing. Next month is going to be extra special. A "big Dog" will be visiting and be attending the meeting and I know many of you will REALLY want to attend to see and visit with him. The meeting will be a different day, Sunday, March 11th at 3:00 Pacific time. More details later. :yahoo:

Man, I'm so bummed out. When I moved last October I went from Ultra High Speed internet to damn dialup. I really can't do anything anymore.

Maybe if I got all my fly tying friends to sign a petition, I could submit the names to our MLA rep. to put more political pressure on getting high speed to all Nova Scotians before 2010! Can you imagine, 2010! LOL!

Boo hoo hoo.....

I checked the homework photo's here at work and I must say!!! Damn! What an awesome bunch of highlanders!!! You guys rock!

All the Best,

Damian.

Sign in to follow this