Fly Tying

FTF Fund Raising Auction - Handcrafted Fly Box

Paul(Carver) has generously donated this beautiful handcrafted fly box to me to put up for auction to help raise funds to support the operating cost of FTF. As everyone knows we do alot here on the site that nobody offers anywhere else and alot of these features cost us but we have never charged for any of these services. Occassionally we have items such as this to help raise the much needed funds to keep us operational.

Not only will the winner of the auction be able to support the future of FTF you will receive this beautiful fly box that I am sure they will cherish for a lifetime.

The fly box is made from Cocobolo and measures 4" x 6". The hardware is classy barrel hinges and the closures are rare earth magnets that will keep the box closed and secure.

If you are interested you can see a step by step of the build: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=13061

I cannot say thanks enough to Paul for his generous donation, I truly appreciate it. It is a beautiful box, very well made.

Alright, lets start the bidding at $10 and at least dollar increments please. The auction will close Thursday February 15th at 9:00 PM EST.

Thanks to all who bid on this auction.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Paul the box looks beautifal, you did an execelent job. I love it, my funds are tapped out right now, :wallbash: :wallbash:

Thanks alot guys, I had a lot of fun building it. The foam inserts are not glued in so if they ever need to be replaced just pull them out and cut some new ones. Have fun bidding for this one gang!

Paul

Troutbum,

Just curious, are you the same "Troutbum" I recently contacted about the pipe on Smoker's Forum?

Dave

Good Day,

And just what are you going to do with it in Bessemer... scoop snow! Haha...

Steelie

you think your funny dont you :angry:

Good Day,

Daup... I probably should not talk. We have been under a blizzard warning almost all day here in Grand Rapids... oh well, more time to tie flies!

Steelie