Fly Tying
Catalpa_Joe

Here's Lookin' At You Swap

The fly i tied was one of my own creation.. i call it no name Steelhead Fly.. Works great for Drop back Steelies in the spring.. in Great lakes.. but also have caught bass, Stripers on it also...

The Woolly Shrimp was originally tied as a take-off for a woolly bugger variation in a tying league. It was done with hot pinks, white and red. I felt that maintaining the same sillhouette but changing to a more natural colour, would take it from being a Coastal Cutt fly to a good all round pattern for rivers. The tying instructions are on "My Fly Patterns." :)

Thanks Flykid. Sorry all of them are not like that but once these rods are built I will update the rest with step by step pics. :)

I got my set the other day, and they are all very nicely done. Some unusual patterns as well as some standards. As I think I posted earlier, my submission, the Carter's Dragon, was developed by the guides at Callaway Gardens for bluegill fishing.

BB

I received mine today! Wow folks, what a great job you all did, tying for this swap. All of them are great! Thanks to our swapmeister for organizing this and making sure we all got our flies, well done sir! :)