Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MIKE*A

Anyone going to the BUFF Saturday?

My hope is to get down there by 1130......my son has his first bball tourney game at 0900 that I want to watch........my only problem is getting called into work......we're a little busy right now, I've been working 12-16 hour days, 6-7 days a week for the past month.......I'll have to keep my fingers crossed or just turn off all of my phones or maybe do both......

Mike

I may try to make it for a little while but I'm still on crutches so I can't walk around much. Plus my son's baseball signups are Saturday and I don't know what time we will get out of there.

The show is supposed to be the best yet this year. After speaking to the show director Mike, it sounds like there will be more vendors and tyers than ever. Unfortunately I am going to miss the show for the first time since '99 :(

I'm there!

Buddy and I are going to be there at 9 so we can get out by 12. We've got a tying class at the local shop at 2pm and it would be rude to miss it since the instructors a friend and asked us what patterns we wanted to do on that day.

Scotty :D