Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
chrisfish

Carp Swap

Mine are all tied, I'll try and get em in the mail ASAP

I think these will fish great as a dragonfly nymph or a baby frog burying itself in the bottom

IPB Image

sweet.as soon as anything comes in i'll let you know guys.

Inconnu, I got your carp boobies today. (So stop worrying :P ) I was handling them this afternoon. They are cloaked in some kind of fish net stocking. very soft and full and amazingly symetrical. :hyst:

nice flies man.

I've had a look at the flies so far and would like tell everyone that I'm impressed. nice ties :headbang:

got a very nice group of flies from atroutbum2 today. These flies realy round-out the bunch. nice job atroutbum2!

two sets left out there, and about a week to go. should be right on time for some april carpin :P

chris

ok everyone. today is the deadline to have mailed your flies. I have sent messages to anyone with outstanding flies also. I will wait till friday for en route flies and mail out the rest on friday at noon.`We have a great set here. juice helpped me out and we tied up a dozen of a bonus pattern. so even if we are one short you'll still get 11 :P I'll keep you posted this week. and you can plan on getting them next week. Thanks again to all the tiers for making this one work :thumbsup:

chris

I prefer "C" but thats ok kerry we'll go after the big ones :P

Ok everyone. I packaged everything today. :yahoo: still no flies this week :( So i returned 2 of your flies back to u for the 2 sets that didn't make it. All in all a great set of carp flies comin your way. everything was verified postage and sent today at noon. I want to thank everyone for tying in this one and wish you well in your springtime pursute of the golden hogs. you should be well equiped

If any flies come in after today I will pm the tier and ither send them a set made up with the extras You all were so gracious to send or return their flies.

thanks again everyone.

chris

Chris,

Mine shoulda been there by now :dunno: Anyways, sorry for the hold up. Keep the extras, those are for you, not for people like me who wait till the last minute to mail flies :ph34r:

I guess just grab a few for yourself and send the rest back. But keep those extras, you earned them for hosting!

man , i am sorry they got hung up alex. I know you tyed 2 sets of flies for this swap!! I'll let you know as soon as anything comes in. And i'll get a set back to you if thats alright.

steves are also caught up in transit.

everyone else please let me know when you get your flies so we know they dont get hung up in that direction.

chris