Fly Tying
Fez

Lil Brown Trout

Inspired by Graham. My little brown trout. I still have to JC up the head but i had to buzz off to hockey.

IPB Image

This is in tribute to an old friend.

IPB Image

Caught her once. She snapped me off 2 other times in 2 seperate years. She's pushin 30 inches now.

What a magnificent fly you tied Fez!!! Truly magnificent!!! And the same can be said for your finned friend, 30 inches, wow!!!

Graham

That is a beautiful one of a kind piece of art! I really like your choice of feathers for the fins, they have great shape and coloring, complements the rest of the body perfectly.

I looked at the JC neck's at my fly shop this week, the price has more than doubled when compared to the neck I bought 10 years ago. Anyway, the artistic value of your fly far exceeds the cost of materials. Looks rich and elegant.

Cheers,

Graham

Graham,

Try www.fishermansfeathers.com

I ordered a super grade neck from there last year and it was only like $170 which included shipping. I think there was only like 3 nails on the whole cape that were split, and they were barely split.